Get a Washington Real Estate
Real Estate License Requirements
To get your license, you must:
- be at least 18 years old,
- have a high school diploma,
- successfully complete a 60-hour course in Real Estate Fundamentals and a 30-hour course in Real Estate Practices, and
- pass the state licensing exam.
Rockwell has everything you need to finish your prelicense training!
With each Rockwell course, you get:
- the textbook for the course,
- unlimited telephone and email support from the Rockwell writers,
- unlimited free technical support, and
- all documentation and applications required for the state exam.
Save money with our Prelicense Package. Only $489! (Save $234)
Our prelicense package includes everything listed below.
Washington Real Estate Fundamentals
Purchased separately: $335
Washington Real Estate Fundamentals will prepare you for the state exam and provide you with a solid foundation for your real estate career. Nearly 90% of our students pass the license exam on their first attempt.
Offered Live-Lecture or Online
Washington Real Estate Practices
Purchased separately: $139
Rockwell's Real Estate Practices gives you an overview of the practical, day-to-day aspects of the real estate business, explaining the latest real estate laws, regulations, and business practices in clear and easy-to-follow language.
Offered Live-Lecture or Online
Washington Broker's Cram - Exam Prep Course
Purchased separately: $249
Rockwell's Cram Course is designed to help you focus on the essential information that's most likely to be tested on the exam. You get several practice exams, a detailed outline of the topics most likely to be tested on the state exam, and a math review mini-lesson.
In 2009, Rockwell prepared more students to take the state exam than all other Washington real estate schools combined! And Rockwell's pass rate was far higher than the other top schools. (Statistics provided by the Department of Licensing.)
Our live-lecture prelicense courses have been a staple at the Rockwell Institute since 1974. Rockwell has an outstanding team of instructors who know how to present complex material in a way that's easy to understand. Throughout the courses, students are quizzed with sample state exam questions to get them prepared to take the actual exam. Instructors welcome questions during the class, and additional help is available from our staff of real estate experts.
You can complete your 90 hours of training, plus the cram, in just three weeks. Please see the live-lecture schedule for dates.
Online Real Estate Courses
View Online Course Demo
Online training from the Rockwell Institute is in a league of its own when compared with home-study options from any other school in Washington. It has all of these advantages:
- well-written, intelligent content;
- hundreds of challenging exercises and quizzes;
- thousands of sample state exam questions;
- talking tour guides that walk you through the course; and
- full-color photographs, animation, and graphics that bring difficult concepts to life.
In a recent survey, over 75% of our online students ranked ease of use as the number one reason that they would recommend Rockwell courses to friends and co-workers. There are no records to keep; Rockwell saves all of your work for you. Over 70,000 students have taken our online courses!