The Rockwell Institute Refund Policy
A student is entitled to a full tuition refund if ALL of the following conditions have been met:
- within 14 days of the student’s registration date, Rockwell has received a written note canceling the student’s registration and requesting a refund;
- the student has not attended any classes (for a live-lecture course) or logged on to the course (for an online course), and
- the textbook (if any) has been returned to Rockwell in an unused condition.
The refund will not be paid until the written refund request and the returned textbook (if any) have been received by Rockwell. Course materials other than a textbook do not need to be returned. Return shipping will be at the student’s expense. The refund will be paid within 30 days of receipt of the written refund request and returned textbook (if any).
No refund request will be considered
- after the student has attended any classes (for a live-lecture course) or logged on to the course (for an online course) or downloaded an eBook; or
- any later than 14 days after the student’s registration date.
Verified Student Reviews
I just passed my managing brokers exam. First try! I just wanted to say thank you for having a great course. Your training was spot on and had direct correlation with exam questions posed by the state examiner. Thanks again!!!
I started the test at 7:55 and finished at 8:50, receiving a passing score! Your instructor was excellent, and in addition to providing all the information necessary to confidently pass the exam, was very informative about details of the "real world" of real estate.
Rockwell Institute Online training is Fabulous! It was a ton of studying but so well done! I was scared to death when I started but the system was a step by step program, great short training chapters, easy to understand questions, lots of short quizzes throughout and chapter tests and ended with fantastic Sample Exams helped me finish strong! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rockwell to everyone!