Real Estate Appraisal
|Real Estate Appraisal 8th Edition|
Released: 2018br>Rockwell Publishing
Authors: Joseph F. Schram, Jr.
List Price: $44.95
Real Estate Appraisal gives a current overview of the theoretical and practical aspects of the subject, with an emphasis on residential appraisal practices. The book covers:
- steps in the appraisal process,
- collection and analysis of appraisal data,
- legal descriptions,
- appraisal math,
- analyzing highest and best use,
- land valuation methods,
- residential construction,
- estimating cost and depreciation,
- selection and analysis of comparables,
- income capitalization,
- appraisal reports,
- appraisal of special interest properties, and
- the appraisal profession.
Like all of Rockwell's textbooks, Real Estate Appraisal offers a variety of helpful study aids, such as detailed chapter outlines, practice exercises, chapter review quizzes with explanations, and a glossary containing hundreds of relevant terms.